Air permeability and dryness. Because the heat dissipation of flax is 5 times that of wool and 19 times that of silk, wearing flax clothing in hot weather can make the skin surface temperature 3-4 degrees lower than wearing silk and cotton clothing. And linen absorbs 20% of its body weight, releases the absorbed water quickly, and sweats as much as you can to keep you dry.
2. Reduce perspiration. Cotton and linen garments help maintain the balance of electrolytes in the body. Research shows that flax clothing can reduce sweat output by 1.5 times than cotton clothing.
3. Radiation protection. Modern people can not live without computers and mobile phones. Radiation pollution is an unavoidable problem for modern people. Japanese research shows that adding 20% flax in clothing fabrics can prevent 80% of radiation. Cotton and hemp are especially suitable for female friends who are white-collar workers, ready to give birth and three months before pregnancy, and male friends who are infertile.
4. Antistatic. Only 10% flax in blended fabrics is enough to prevent static electricity. Cotton and hemp can effectively alleviate anxiety, headache, chest tightness and dyspnea caused by static electricity.
5. Inhibiting bacteria. Because flax has a good effect of inhibiting bacteria and fungi, wearing cotton flax for a long time can effectively prevent some diseases. According to research by Japanese researchers, linen sheets can prevent bedsores from occurring in bed-ridden patients for a long time, and linen clothing can help prevent and treat certain skin, such as common rashes and chronic eczema.
6. Anti-allergy. For people with skin allergies, flax clothing is a good news, because Flax fabrics not only do not cause allergic reactions, but also help to treat some allergic diseases. Flax can reduce inflammation and prevent fever.